In May 2015, Scott and UK Mike were enjoying the hospitality of Random Dave's house to present the Live News show,
and to show off James And Watch: Arm, copies of which were undergoing final assembly that very night.
At the end of a successful show, everyone tucked into a sushi dinner and a couple of refreshing beers.
Everyone was happy, but nobody could foresee that soon, a new game idea would be conceived.
Mrs. Random Dave was ready to call it a night and started to say goodnight to the crew.
Unfortunately, at the very point that she went to hug Mike, Scott raised his can of creamy
Manchester Bitter to his mouth and then... PING!!
Everyone jumped back in shock at the sound, to reveal Scott, hand cupped in front of his mouth,
cradling a chunk of his front tooth. It was all too clear that Mike's elbow had driven the can
straight into Scott's pearly whites, and he had just one thing to say...
"Dave, how long would it take to tweak the James And Watch engine for an idea I've just had?"
So, James And Watch is back, and this time Random Dave has managed to cram two exciting game modes into it,
so open up a cold one and get cracking. Tooth Cracking.
James & Watch: Tooth Cracker for the Sega Dreamcast has the following features:
- VGA support
- PAL-60 support
- VMU Graphics
* Please ensure that your Dreamcast is a model that boots from CD-R's before purchasing to avoid disappointment.
** James And Watch is an homage to handheld LCD games of yore, and in no way affiated with any of those manufacturers.
*** It is a homebrew project that is not licensed or produced by Sega.
- The idea is simple, Neil and Ian will throw Mike back and forth.
- Controlling Mike you have to alter your arc through the air to ensure you land back on a brother.
- Whe you see an arrow displayed, you can hold a direction and Mike's trajectory will change.
- If you miss, you will fall to the floor and break your arm.
- Once both arms are broken, the next fall will be Game Over for Mike.
- START GAME - Start
- LEFT - D-Pad Left
- RIGHT - D-Pad Right
- EXIT GAME - Escape
THIS SOUNDS GREAT. LET ME ORDER IT!
Finally, we would like to publicly thank and give full credit to our excellent Production Team
Cover / Inlay Art:
Retro Gaming RoundUp contains adult humour
Copyright © Retro Gaming RoundUp. All rights reserved.